EIX MÈDIC is equipped with modern and advanced facilities, as well as a multidisciplinary team that enables us to respond fully to the needs of our patients today. We combine traditional medicine with the very latest technology because, when it comes to medicine, everything evolves very quickly. However, one thing that has not changed and never will is the personal relationship between the doctor and the patient.
Dr. Carlos Pardina Pallejá
Master in Breast Pathology from the Hospital Clínic in Barcelona and IOE in Milan.
· Surgery: breast and vaginal endoscopy.
· Reproductive medicine.
· Gynaecological, obstetric and breast ultrasound scanning.
· Cervical pathology.
Dr. Pilar Masides Serracant
Dr. Rafael Pagano Fernández
Master in Gynaecological Endoscopy from the Université d’Auvergne (France).
· Surgery: endoscopy.
· Monitoring high-risk pregnancies.
Dr. Miriam Muñoz López
Specialist in Prenatal Diagnosis. Level III ultrasound scanning.
Master in Breast Pathology from the Universidad de Barcelona.
· Monitoring pregnancy and birthing assistance.
· Pathology of the cervix and the lower genital tract.
· Benign Gynaecological Pathology.
· Contraception advice.
Dr. Carlos Casalots Pujadas
Specialist in Macronutrition and Micronutrition.
Specialist in Rhythmonutrition and Chronobiology.
· Nutritional Education.
· Personalized Diets
· Protein Diets.
Dr. Graciela Junchaya La Rosa
Dr. Mailyn Solarte Muñoz
Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics qualified at the Hospital Mutua de Terrassa.
Specialist in Prenatal Diagnosis.
Level III ultrasound scanning.
· High-risk obstetric consultancy.
· Foetal pathology.
· Foetal echocardiography.
· Obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound scanning.
· Male and female sexual disorders.
Would you like to make a first appointment?